National Genealogical Society Conference registration begins tomorrow. The theme will be "Exploring the Centuries: Footprints in Time."
Although the packed program begins at 8:00 AM on May 4th, the DNA track begins at 11:00 AM on May 6th. Three DNA presentations are scheduled for Friday and five for Saturday.
· Should We DNA Test? Balancing Technological Possibilities and Human Values. Who decides?
· Who were Robert King’s Parents?
· Sex, DNA, and Family History
· ’Cuz We’reCousins – Using Autosomal DNA Testing to Break Down Brick Walls
· Your Pedigree Can Benefit from YDNA and mtDNA Testing
· DNA Testing and Your Ethnic Origins
· Autosomal DNATesting – Using Excel Spreadsheets to Organize and Track Results
· How to Use GEDmatch.com to Optimize Your DNA Testing Experience
I will be one of the presenters and I hope to see you there.